What are cookies and what are they used for?
The word „cookies“ is the term used for small text files that are downloaded to your computer’s browser (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) of a user when browsing a website, application or computer platform.
Cookies bring great advantages in the provision of information society services, as they facilitate and speed up Internet navigation, and also help us to improve the quality of the services we provide to our users. Cookies, among other things, allow us to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer, which helps us to know which pages or utilities of a website, application or platform are most useful and which are not, in order to improve them and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can also be used to recognize the user.
Type of cookies we use on this website
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by RIERA NADEU, S.A. (hereinafter, “RIERA NADEU”) and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by RIERA NADEU, but by third parties.
Depending on how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: these are temporary and remain in the browser of the user’s computer until he/she leaves the website, application or platform. These cookies make navigation easier and faster.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the information is stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed for a period of time established by the person responsible for the cookie (may be a few minutes or years).
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to navigate a website, application or platform.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, such as language, type of access browser, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out measurements and statistical analyses of the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, and to draw up user navigation profiles in order to make improvements.
RIERA NADEU’s own cookies used on this website may be session and persistent. In accordance with article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
There are no third-party cookies used on this website.
You can configure your preferences and choose how you want your data to be used for the following purposes:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||persistent||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||persistent||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".|
|PHPSESSID||persistent||1 year||This cookie is originally from PHP applications. The cookie is used to identify the unique session identifier of the users for the purpose of managing the user session on the web. The cookie is a session cookie and it deletes when it is limited to the ends of the browser.|
|_icl_current_language||persistent||1 day||This cookie is associated with the WPML multilingual Wordpress plugin. Stores a language value for the website. When the cookie is set in response to an action or request from the user.|
|YSC||1||Session||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_XXXXXXXXX_X||persistent||1 minute||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
|_ga||persistent||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat||persistent||1 minute||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.|
|_gid||persistent||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors the source where they have and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|GPS||persistent||30 minutes||This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location.|
|IDE||1||2 years||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|NID||1||6 meses||This cookie is used to create a profile based on the user's interest and to display personalized ads to users.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||1||5 months||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|